Registered Students for Remote Learning
The DOE creates a student account for every single New York City public school student, including 3K and Pre-K students.
- Get your child’s username and password from the classroom teacher.
- Your child’s DOE Student ID is your child’s username followed by @nycstudents.net (example: if your username is JanD, your students account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net).
- Go to Google Classroom at https://accounts.google.com/
- Enter the DOE student ID.
- Click next.
- Enter your password.
- Click Next.
- Then, click on the grid of 9 dots and click on the Classroom icon.
- Have your child begin his or her work.
*If you are unable to access your child’s student account, contact your child’s school. They can provide you with your student’s account ID and password.
Need help with Google Classroom? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5P7nVbQWJc
¿Necesitas ayuda con Google Classroom? https://youtu.be/6ZigonVy7yU
User Name: PS35Bronx Password: 353535